Your Privacy is Protected
At VERICO Custom Mortgages, an important part of our commitment to provide you with service excellence is our respect for your right to privacy.
Keeping our customers' information and affairs in strict confidence is a cornerstone of VERICO Custom Mortgages' business. The range of products and services we offer our customers continues to expand, and the technology we use continues to change. But, no matter how our business changes, we'll always protect your privacy.
When you first become a VERICO Custom Mortgages’ customer and whenever you apply for more products and services, besides your name, address and telephone number, we need information to:
- establish your identification
- protect you and us from error and fraud
- understand your needs and eligibility for products and services
- recommend particular products and services to meet your needs
- provide ongoing service
- comply with legal requirements
Protecting your Privacy Means:
- we keep your information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- your information is not sold
- you have control over how we obtain, use, and give out information about you
- you have access to the information we have about you
- we respect your privacy when we market our products and services
We Protect Your Information From Error, Loss and Unauthorized Access
Our employees who have access to your information are made aware of how to keep it confidential. Each employee must sign an agreement stating that maintaining confidentiality is a condition of employment with VERICO Custom Mortgages.
Our computer security specialists build security into all our computer systems.
This protects your information at all times, when it is stored in data files or handled by our employees. Our systems also protect your information when it is transmitted.
Your Information Is Destroyed When It Is No Longer Needed
We keep your information only so long as we need it for the products and services you're using, to offer you products and services when you are a customer and for a reasonable time thereafter, or to meet any legal requirements. We have retention standards which meet these requirements. We destroy your information when it is no longer needed, or we remove your name from the information.